Written by Lorraine Marsh
Some of the features of the Home Insure policy include:
- New for old replacement cover for buildings
- New for old replacement for contents
- Cover for high risk items
- Liability insurance
- 20 year electrical motor burn out on household electrical items
- Theft of trees and plants
- Food spoilage
- Among other things MemberCare Home Insure covers you for loss or damage caused by: fire or explosion, lightning, earthquake, storm or rainwater, malicious acts, riot or civil commotion, theft or burglary.
|Home Insure Product Disclosure Statement|
|Home Insure Product Sales Brochure|
Home Insure Plus
Our premium policy, Home Insure Plus, offers the same great features as Home Insure and:
- Accidental loss or damage cover
- Automatic world wide cover for unspecified valuables when you take out contents cover
|Home Insure Plus Product Disclosure Statement|
|Home Insure Plus Product Sales Brochure|
How much home and contents cover do you need?
It’s easy to take out a MemberCare insurance product
Get a Quote
- Use our online form to apply for a quote
- Call us on 1300 36 2000
- Ask at your local branch.
Things you must read
As a holder of Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL/Asutralian Credit Licence 240399.), the Credit Union can issue, vary, renew and cancel this insurance policy under a ‘binder’ provided by the Insurer. A ‘binder’ is an agreement that allows the Credit Union, as agent of the Insurer, to enter into contracts of insurance on behalf of the Insurer. This means that the insurance policy issued to you by the Credit Union is binding on the Insurer just as if it had issued the policy itself.
Insurance policies are Issued by QBE Insurance(Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFS Licence 239545.Before making a decision about your insurance needs please refer the Product Disclosure Statement available from the Credit Union.
Terms and Conditions apply:
*Multi-policy discount is not available on your first policy and only applies when all policies (excluding boat) are purchased through the the Credit Union.
Note: these documents are provided in .pdf format and require version, 4.0 (or later) of Adobe Reader. You can download Adobe Reader by clicking on the "Get Adobe Reader" button below.